“I did not find the world desolate when I entered it. As my parents planted for me before I was born, so do I plant for those who will come after me.” – Talmud, Ta’anit 23a
Herzl-Ner Tamid is excited to be part of the Life and Legacy Foundation program through the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle and the Harold Grinspoon Foundation
The Life and Legacy program is comprised of other participating local Jewish community organizations and aims to enable and guide organizations towards successful legacy giving efforts.
A legacy gift can:
- Preserve our culture and heritage
- Educate our children and support life-long learning
- Support those experiencing hardships
- Perpetuate Jewish values
- Secure the Jewish future for generations to come
- Be an example to others
- Empower Future Jewish leaders
What will your legacy be?
Everyone has a unique family and financial situation. Your legacy gift can be designed to match your personal circumstances. Options include:
- A bequest in your will or trust
- A designation in your IRA or retirement plan
- A beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- An outright gift, using appreciated assets or cash
- A life income vehicle
Please contact us to discuss ways to include HNT in your legacy plans.
If you have already included HNT in your legacy planning, please let us know so that we can honor you as part of our Legacy Society.*
Life and Legacy Committee
*You can remain anonymous, if desired.