You’re Invited to HNT’s Annual Meeting
Tuesday May 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM
In-Person (HNT Sanctuary) and Viewable Via Livestream
Please join us for our Annual Meeting on Tuesday, May 24th at 7:00 PM!
Your attendance is vital to pass the 2022-2023 budget, slate of officers, and by-law change
Voting will be accepted through the online absentee process ONLY.
Please RSVP on the ballot link listed below to ensure we will have a quorum for our in-person event.
Included in this email:
• The proposed Slate of Officers, By-Law Update and the 2022-2023 budget
• Information on how to vote digitally
• Information on how to join the meeting (both virtually and in-person)
• The meeting agenda
SLATE OF OFFICERS
Nominations to the 2022-2023 Executive Board for a one (1) year term:
President: Mickey Friedman
Executive Vice President: Aaron Kiviat
Treasurer/Financial Vice-President: Jeffrey Packer
Membership Vice-President: Michael Tarlowe
Secretary: Ilene Sloan
Immediate Past President: Ilyse Wagner
Nominations to the 2022-2023 Board of Directors for a two (2) year term:
Adam Droker, Amy Hartman, Jonathan Langman, Lindsay O’Neil, Sonny Putter, Jaime Slutzky, Gail Wiener
Nominations to the 2022-2023 Nominating Committee:
Rachel Blum, Linda Jacobs, Martha Javnozon, Nissim Neuman
2022-2023 By-Law Update:
2022-2023 Budget as approved by the current Board of Directors:
The voting process is by Absentee Voting through below link only.
Each adult member (24+) is granted one vote per ballot item. Each form entry is ONE person’s vote. If there are two people in the household who are voting, they should submit a second entry.
Please log-in to your individual ShulCloud account and click on the link to vote! VOTE NOW!
• Meeting Called to Order
• Acceptance of the 2021 Annual Meeting Minutes (Found HERE)
• D’var Torah – Rabbi Jacob Herber
• Financial Report & Presentation of the Budget – Jeffrey Packer, HNT Treasurer
• Presentation of the 2022-2023 Slate & Nominating Committee – Zane Brown Jr, Immediate Past President
• Presentation of By-law change – Ilyse Wagner, President
• Call for the vote
• Words from Ilyse Wagner, President
• Announcement of final vote
If you have any questions or issues navigating through the voting process, or need additional information, please email Melanie at MelanieM@h-nt.org