Purim Mitzvah Opportunity That Tastes As Good As It Feels
Though the HNT Purim Shpiel has been cancelled, we are looking on the bright side for a tasty way to do some good. Women’s League volunteers spent three days lovingly baking those wonderful hamentashen we look forward to all year long, and we still want to share their goodness with you!
Introducing the Hamentashen Pop Up Shop!
- Stop by HNT during the times below to pick up a bag (or a few bags) of hamentashen to enjoy at home on Purim while you live stream the megillah reading (costume optional)
- For an optional suggested donation of $10 per dozen, you can help support camp scholarships for HNT kids
- Enjoy these three-pointed goodies in your choice of raspberry, poppy seed, chocolate, or mixed fruit with chocolate chips – for as long as supplies last
- Are we making your mouth water? Come get yours during the following times:
- Sunday, March 8, 9:15 AM – 12:15 PM in the Lower Foyer
- Dropping-off/picking-up kids from FRS at the Lower Foyer entrance? We’ll come to you! Special direct-to-car service available right before and after school
- Monday, March 9, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM in the main office and 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM in the Upper Foyer
Don’t forget, Mishloach Manot do not contain hamentashen this year, so this is your chance!