Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, October 1 Vegetarian Mexican Shabbat by On Safari Foods:
• Vegetarian Street Tacos – Build Your Own Tacos With Corn Tortillas, Cumin Roasted Butternut Squash, Roasted Mushrooms, Pico De Gallo, Pepitas, Goat Cheese, Zucchini Salsa, & Lime
• Spinach Salad with Radishes, Carrots, Peppers, Pickled Onion, Jicama & Honey Lime Vinaigrette
• Mexican Rice with Tomato Base
• Frijoles – A Vegetarian Preparation Of Pinto Beans With Chile, Onion, Bay & Oregano
• Challah Rolls With Butter
• Tres Leches Cake – Our Favorite Mexican Cake, Literally Made with Three Types of Milk & Caramel Filling
Full price: $58 dinner for two
Subsidized price (for those in need, HNT & TDHS members only): $30 dinner for two
Friday, October 1 Large Whole Challah by On Safari Foods:
Available for purchase with a meal (pick-up or delivery), or without a meal (pick-up only)
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.