Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, December 17 Mediterranean Mezze Shabbat by Eli Lahav (Prepared in the HNT kitchen):
• Hummus – Garbanzo Beans, Tahini, Garlic, & Lemon Juice
• Babaganoush – Roasted Eggplant, Tahini, Lemon, Garlic, & Parsley
• Turkish Salad – Onion, Red Pepper, Tomato, Cumin, Bay Leaves, & Vinegar
• Moroccan Carrot Salad – Carrots, Garlic, Parsley Cumin, Paprika, White Pepper, & EVOO
• Middle Eastern Beet Salad – Beets, Red Onion, Mint, Lemon Juice, & Cumin
• Grape Leaves – Pickled Grape Leaves With Rice, Cumin, & Paprika
• Couscous Pilaf – Couscous, Lentils, Garbanzo Beans, Carrots, Spinach, Orange Juice, & Curry Powder
• Moroccan Style Fish With White Fish, EVOO, Garbanzo Beans, Tomato, Vegetable Stock, Cumin, Onion, & Cilantro
• Challah Rolls
• Halva & Tahini Brownies
• Tahini Cookies
Full price: $60 dinner for two
Subsidized price (for those in need, HNT & TDHS members only): $40 dinner for two
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.