Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, April 9 Middle Eastern Shabbat by Eli Lahav (Prepared in the HNT kitchen):
• Hummus with Garbanzo Beans, Tahini, Garlic, & Lemon Juice
• Moroccan Carrot Salad With Cumin, Paprika, White Pepper, Olive Oil, Garlic, & Lemon Juice
• Turkish Salad With Onions, Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Cumin, & Bay Leaves
• Challah Rolls To Enjoy With Mezzet
• Moussaka With Ground Beef, Onions, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Eggs, Chicken Stock, Flour, Cinnamon, & Parsley
• Couscous Pilaf With Lentils, Carrots, Curry Powder, Orange Juice, Scallions, Spinach, & Garlic
• Herbaceous Mediterranean Chickpea Salad With Red Peppers, Red Onion, Celery, Parsley, Oilive Oil, Lemon Juice, & Garlic
• Almond Baklava With Honey, Cinnamon, Vanilla, & Lemon
Full price: $60 dinner for two
Subsidized price (HNT & TDHS members only): $40 dinner for two
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.