Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, April 16 Israeli (Day After) Yom Ha’Atzmaut Shabbat by Purple Beet Catering (Prepared in the HNT kitchen)
Build Your Own Shawarma, Featuring Jerusalem Imported Specialties:
• Machane Yehudah Shawarma Spiced Chicken
• Angel Bakery Pita
• Salat Kruv – Israeli Cabbage Salad
• Hatzilim – Israeli Eggplant Salad
• Israeli Pickles & Olives
• Yellow Rice
• Challah Rolls For HaMotzi
• Marzipan Bakery Chocolate Rugelach
Full price: $70 dinner for two
Subsidized price (HNT & TDHS members only): $50 dinner for two
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.