Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, April 30 Lag B’Omer Picnic Shabbat by On Safari Foods:
• Caesar Potato Salad – A Delightful Spring Potato Salad Made With Asparagus, Spring Onion & Peas, & Tossed In A Caesar Salad Dressing With Parmesan Cheese
• Crunchy Coleslaw With Nappa, Red & Green Cabbage, Shredded Carrot, Jicama, Tart Apple, Green Onion, & An Apple Cider Vinaigrette
• House Made Salmon Burger – When we say “House Made, we mean “House Made!”
Starting With A Delicious House Made Challah Bun, A Thick, Juicy 6 oz. House Made Salmon Burger Patty, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Our Thousand Island Sauce (Mayo, Ketchup, Relish). This is a lovely spring treat to kick off barbecue season, but can also be heated on the stove or in the oven.
• Vegetarian Alternative Main: Quinoa Burger – Hand Formed & Filled With Veggies, This Burger Is Served On A House Made Challah Bun With Our House Made Tomato Hazelnut Chutney, Lettuce, Tomato, & Onion. Quinoa Burger will be seared, and ready to re-heat either on the barbecue or in the oven.
• Fudgy Brownies With Caramel Sauce – supply your own ice cream to make a delicious sundae! Or, warm brownie and pour caramel sauce over for a decadent dessert.
Full price: $48 dinner for two
Subsidized price (HNT & TDHS members only): $30 dinner for two
Friday, April 30 Large Whole Challah by On Safari Foods:
Available for purchase with a meal (pick-up or delivery), or without a meal (pick-up only)
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.