Make Shabbat special by ordering to-go dinners, each serving 2 people, featuring a different caterer and menu each week! Click to order here.
Friday, May 7 Sephardic Shabbat by Purple Beet Catering (Prepared in the HNT kitchen):
• Seattle Classic Borekas – Handmade Flakey Pastry Dough With A Cheesy Potato Filling
• Spinach Quejado – A Spinach, Feta, & Egg Bake
• Balela Salad – Garbanzo Beans, Black Beans, Sundried Tomatoes, Red Onion, Parsley, & Mint in a Lemony Vinaigrette
• Challah Rolls With Labane
• Biscochos – Traditional Sephardic Cookie Sprinkled With Sesame Seeds (Perfect With A Cup Of Tea)
Full price: $62 dinner for two
Subsidized price (for those in need, HNT & TDHS members only): $40 dinner for two
Grateful appreciation to the Alfred and Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund and many donors for subsidizing meals for those in need.