While we may not gather this year for High Holiday services, that does not mean we cannot “show our faces” to each other as we create a professional video stream. The High Holidays are a time when we see so many people we may not see all year; greeting each other is an important part of our shul community. Although it will look a little different, these messages of love and support, which are even more critical this year, will be included. During the live-streamed services, we will be including short pre-recorded videos of you, our members, that will be sprinkled throughout the holidays.
Here is how you can participate:
- Create a short high holiday message video (no more than 10-15 seconds)
- You can use your phone
- You can use props (e.g.: apples and honey)
- Kids can draw pictures to show, families can share a quick shout out, whatever you want
- Download a sample video here (but please record in landscape mode – turn your phone to the side)
- Email the video to Audrey Covner: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 8