This series of four Shabbat mornings is designed to give our congregation the chance to experience the multiple dimensions of the Shabbat experience in new ways. For all four of these Shabbatot, we encourage you to open yourselves to the rich, multi-layered quality of Shabbat by:
- Walking to shul with a group of your favorite HNT members from any one of several convenient locations
- Bringing a friend & make Shabbat a friendship-building experience
- Learning some of the melodies of the Shabbat service ahead of time, which will enhance the pleasure of your participation (we’ll show you how)
- Experience a very meaningful Shabbat service with a new look which will feature:
- An opportunity to understand the meaning and purpose of the prayers and the way in which the prayer experience, understood in new ways, can impact how we think about ourselves and our relationships
- A stronger connection to the music and singing of the prayer service
- Shabbat-related, interactive community-building exercises which will connect you more deeply to your HNT friends and neighbors
- A service that has been significantly re-designed, edited and compacted to allow for more learning, and more interaction, while still preserving the essence of tradition.
- Of course, there is always a great Kiddush at the end!
Please note that the start time of iShabbat is at 10:00 AM. The time was printed incorrectly in some parts of the November HaKol.