Meze boxes will be available for contactless pick-up on:
Thursday, February 10 • 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM &
Friday, February 11 • 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM at Herzl-Ner Tamid.
Donors giving at the Supporting Level ($1,800) and above include delivery upon request.
Those registered for the 2022 Legacy Fundraiser have the opportunity to receive a Mediterranean Meze Box. Please register at h-nt.org/legacy to order.
Mediterranean Meze Boxes (made in the HNT kitchen):
• Miniature cod cake with romesco aioli
• Yaprakes- we stuff our grape leaves with sautéed onion, jasmine rice and parsley, then bake with lemon juice
• Mushroom and cheddar pasteles – this turnover is made with our empanada dough, and filled with sautéed mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme and cheddar cheese
• Trio of dips, served with pita crackers: matbucha, Greek eggplant salad, and beet hummus
• Thyme and lemon roasted Kalamata olives
• Seattle Chocolates
All levels of donation are welcome and include Havdalah ritual items, however a minimum of $30 per registrant is requested to cover the full cost of the take-out meze box, if desired.